Lotions keep your skin looking great.
We believe in using only the best products on your skin. Designer Skin
Tanning Lotions....Why YOU should use them.
1. Indoor tanning lotions will provide you with up to 40% better tanning results. We have a bottle for every budget.
2. Dry skin will reflect UV light. Your skin needs tanning lotions to make your skin more translucent and susceptible to sunlight.
3. The key elements to achieving a deep, dark, long lasting tan are acceleration, magnification and moisturization. Our products use an extensive amount of ingredients that help promote tanning, as well as added nutrients that help maintain you skins natural moisture and healthy appearance.
4. Once you achieve the color you desire, it is important to keep your skin healthy. Damaged skin is quickly replaced by new skin, causing the tan to fade. To prevent this, use tanning lotions and moisturizers made specifically for indoor tanners that are rich in skin care compounds.
5. Many of our tanning products aid in neutralizing free radicals to prevent and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
6. Indoor tanning lotions will also help in preventing and neutralizing the after-tan odor caused by melanin stimulation.
Tan Towel Express Tan Kit
Express Self-Tan Kit provides you with the perfect sunless pair: Tan towel Plus towelettes concentrated with a clear self-tan formula and Express tanning mist for an immediate hint of radiant color, giving you the perfect sun-kissed look.
An exotic sunless formula with a unique combination of violet and brown tone bronzers, designed to mimic the sought-after skin tones indicative of the Mediterranean region.
Venetian™ Sunless Mist provides our deepest, darkest, longest lasting tan yet.
1. Always use indoor tanning lotions. These products are formulated to be used in tanning beds. Outdoor products are not formulated for indoor use and most contain mineral oil, which is harmful to the acrylics .
2. Use daily tan extenders. The more moisturized you keep your skin the better your tanning results will be and they help prolong your tan. Tan extenders also help minimize itching.
3. For hard to tan individuals lotions containing bronzers often help achieve better results.
4. Tingle or Hot Action products will help maximize an existing or established tans.
Warning: Use Caution with tingle products. Apply in a small area before applying all over your skin. Do not apply to your face.
5. Exfoliating prior to tanning will remove dead skin allowing you to achieve better results.